NorthPark Partners serves as both the developer and design-builder on this office and data center in NorthPark. The facility is near the Express Scripts Technology & Innovation Center and the corporation's headquarters buildings on the campus of the University of Missouri-St. Louis. With total project cost in excess of $70 million, this fast-track project was finished in November of 2011.
- 234,000-square-foot core and shell project
- Includes a 13,000-square-foot data center
- High levels of security and backup systems
- Pursuing LEED certification with the United States Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Tilt-up panels and structural steel frame
- Massive concrete panels nearly 60 ft. high and 30 ft. wide, weighing as much as 230,000 lbs